I International Conference
«Tanker Fleet 2015»
We are pleased to invite you to the I International Conference «Tanker Fleet 2015».
This single-day conference is aimed at highlighting the current status of oil/product sea and river freight market. Special discussion point will be devoted to domestic shipping issues, as, according to the Russian River Register, average age of oil tankers in our country comes to 36 years, and up to 70% of tankers will be decommissioned by 2015.
Further Conference topics:
- Funding and leasing for tanker fleet renovation – Russian realities;
- Vetting-control and other risk evaluation methods – how does it work?
- River transportation specifics – what hinders further growth?
- MARPOL Convention 73/78 and 2015 – point of no return for river carriers.
- IMO Conventions for the Control and Management of Ships’ Ballast Water and Sediments – is everything ready?
- Piracy problems – how to protect a ship?
Registration fee for 1 (one) delegate is 600 EUR. The fee includes catering: 2 coffee breaks, lunch and dinner. Accommodation is not included into the registration fee.
For further information feel free to contact Sergey Evmenenko, Organization Committee Member, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel “Holiday Inn Moskovskye Vorota”. It’s a modern 4-star hotel located in the central part of Saint-Petersburg, just 15 minutes ride from the Hermitage and Nevsky Prospekt. The metro station is just two steps away. Here you will find the Soviet cuisine restaurant, steak house, night club and two bars. Parking is available.
97À, Moskovsky Prospekt, Saint-Petersburg, 196084, Russia
- T: +7 812 448 71 71
- F: +7 812 448 71 72
Hotel is conveniently situated in a cozy housing complex of central Saint-Petersburg. Just across the venue you will find the metro station Moskovskye Vorota from where it will take you only 10 minutes to reach Nevsky Prospekt, the Hermitage and other sights. Pulkovo airport is 10km away and Moskovsky station is just 5km away.